A conference aimed at developing leadership skills for women at the University of Louisville is returning for a fourth year on Friday, May 20.
The Pathways Women’s Leadership Conference will take place 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Founders Union Building, Shelby Campus. It is open to all UofL women.
The conference will feature multiple speakers:
- Kathleen McDaniel Smith, chief of staff to UofL President James Ramsey
- Eileen Davis, career coach at Ulmer Career Center
- Betty Baye, co-chair of UofL’s Black Family Conference
- Jennifer Browning Holmes, President and CEO of Central Logic
- Melissa Long Shuter, UofL executive director of business operations
Session topics for the conference include problem solving and networking.
Registration cost is $99 and includes lunch. Register online here.
Conference partners are UofL Sr. VP for Finance & Administration Office, Commission on the Status of Women, Commission on Diversity and Racial Equality, Office of the University Provost, Human Resources, and the Women’s Center.