Here’s the schedule:
- Feb. 8: Seed starting. Learn how to start seeds indoors.
- Feb. 29: Container gardening. Learn the ins-and-outs of growing things in containers.
- March 12: Herbology. Learn how to grow herbs and a bit about herbal medicine.
- April 4: Spring Planting. Get your hands dirty while you learn more about planting.
- May 2: Slow Food Harvest Party. End-of-semester celebration with a slow-food meal in the garden.
For more information, e-mail Lindsay Samotis or join the Garden Commons Facebook group.