Normal is no more. The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way we learn and live, and spring of 2020 will forever have a footnote. This was the semester that adapting became our new way of life.
- Facing down infectious disease: Some UofL researchers have been preparing for a pandemic their entire careers.
- Commencement, interrupted: The Class of 2020 shares their graduation stories.
- Double vision: UofL’s long-running twin study is back after a 20-year hiatus.
- Furthering ‘franchise city’: A first-of-its-kind College of Business program trains future franchise owners.
- Laying down the beat: UofL musicians are training the next generation of percussionists.