October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and the James Graham Brown Cancer Center at UofL invites you to show your support on your Facebook page all month long.
The stats are sobering: Breast cancer is the second most common kind of cancer in women, and about one in eight women born today in the United States will get breast cancer at some point.
You can show support for all that the Brown Cancer Center does to end breast cancer by adding the Facebook profile frame. It’s easy:
From your phone:
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click “Add Frame.”
- In the search function, type in “Brown Cancer Center.”
- Click “Change Frame.”
From your desktop or laptop:
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- In the search function type in “Brown Cancer Center.”
- Once you have found the correct frame, click “Use as Profile Picture” to save.