- Child Neurology, $85,000
- Children and Youth Project, $5,448
- Department of Pediatrics, $18,000
- Department of Teaching, $20,000
- Division of Otolaryngology, $14,000
- Health for Life, $9,980
- School of Dentistry, $8,070
- University Medical Center, $37,613
- Weisskopf Autism Disorders, $166,818
- Weisskopf Cytogenics Lab, $12,000
- Weisskopf Learning Disorders, $110,000
- Weisskopf Tourette Disorder Clinic, $10,935
Our children are the most precious items in the world and children with special needs are even more so, said Edward Halperin, dean of the School of Medicine. The Crusade for Children understands this and works tirelessly to help our communities and the University of Louisville as we try to meet their needs.
Since its inception in 1954, the WHAS Crusade for Children has raised more than $138 million to help children with special needs. Of that, UofL has received more than $19.5 million.